Wednesday, February 5, 2020

8lbs down, almost halfway to my mini goal!

I started tracking CICO and eating at about 1700 calories a day on January 10th. I also cut out added sugar and started doing cardio almost every day. I was bummed after not seeing results for a few weeks, but after cutting my calories from 1700 to 1500 it started to happen! Also thanks to a wonderful post here about a "cardio slump" (where after starting regular cardio it won't reflect on the scale for a few weeks) I got a boost in motivation, and then it REALLY started to happen!

8lbs may not be a lot and is far from my goal weight, but it's really put a spring in my step this morning. I'm going on vacation on March 16th for spring break and would really like to have lost 20lbs by then, and I can't believe I'm almost halfway there. This subreddit has been unbelievably motivating and it feels so nice to post here and actually have people listen!

I'm also moving back to my old job in the summer, which I'm super excited about because it's a great job, but also there will be coworkers who I haven't seen since last January and I can't wait for them to see me after the weight loss :) Here's to the next 50lbs!

submitted by /u/adamjocon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SiP024

No comments:

Post a Comment