Monday, February 10, 2020

Advice? Low intake and still gaining weight.

I’m a 5’4” female who’s is currently around 145 lbs. This is the heaviest I’ve ever been with the exception of my first pregnancy; before having kids I weighed between 110 and 115 consistently for like 15 years. After kids I have been more like 125-130, but I slowly gain about 20lbs this past year. I posted recently that I’m doing 16:8 IF without weight loss. I’ve started tracking calories after my last post. I’m eating a lot of prepackaged stuff right now so I can be relatively certain of my calorie counts. So for the past two weeks I’ve been eating three meals that are between 300 and 400 calories a day with a 100 calorie “snack” that is always raw produce. My typical total daily intake is 1150-1250. I am still not losing weight and have actually gained another pound since I started a month ago. The last time I tracked calories a couple of years ago I was losing weight slowly and consistently on a 2,000 calorie diet. I am not hungry on my current diet except for right before bedtime and usually before dinner. I’m a little older now (36) so wonder if my metabolism is changing. Is there anything I can do to jumpstart stuff? Or should I just cut more?

submitted by /u/classic-jennifer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UGs4ww

No comments:

Post a Comment