Monday, February 10, 2020

Advice for weight loss with antidepressants

For a little background I’ve been on antidepressants from a pretty young age, both my doctor and I believe the medication is what’s caused me to gain weight somewhat rapidly over the years. Going off medication isn’t an option for me, it took so long to get it right and I know I wouldn’t be healthy without it. I’ve been going to the gym 5x a week and eating a lot healthier for the past 6+ months, while I am feeling better my weight loss seems to be very slow and up and down. I’ll be bringing this up to my doctor this week but I just wanted to know if anyone else has struggled with this and has any advice.

submitted by /u/basscov
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Sx7JHb

No comments:

Post a Comment