Monday, February 3, 2020

Advice on weight loss?

So I have finally decided to turn my life around I've been obese my whole life and something just kinda clicked in my head that I want to change my life and avoid an early grave

So I started eating a lot less (1000 calories a day) and begun getting headaches so I tried eating a little more and headaches subside a good amount

As it stands i try to eat under 2000 calories a day

Cut out soda entirely

Trying to minimize chips

Primarily eat chicken and broccoli or corn Lean meats wheat bread things like that essentially anything that is high in sodium or sugar i try to stay away from

And fasting for 8 to 12 hours of the day

Went to the doctor in terms of blood work I'm ok just very low vitamin D

Going January 1st I weighed 568

As of last Monday I am 543

Which I'm very happy with how ever had a mild staph infection and had to stop working out for it to heal

Worked out today and it was rough for me I'm assuming because it's been 2 weeks since I last did it and my body got use to not working out again

My motivations there just kinda clueless were to start up again its freezing at night where I am so can take my 30 minute walks

So anyone got advice on good home work out, as well as any sort of food that could maybe give me more energy feel more full?

And input on if I'm going about eating habits right?

Any advice is appreciated

submitted by /u/marzbeats
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uh5X4S

No comments:

Post a Comment