Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Afraid to step on the scale? Here’s a tip that worked wonders for me

It took me so long to start my weight loss journey because I really didn’t want to step on the scale and see that number. Then I had an idea.

Check if your scale can be set to both lbs and kgs, and if so, just change the units to those you’re less used to! Change them on your weight loss app as well, if you’re using one, and track your progress in those units. Don’t look up the conversion until you feel confident about your progress. Of course you may roughly know what the equivalent is, but just changing the units can make the whole thing much less daunting.

If you go from pounds to kilos, you’ll love seeing such a low number on your scale. If you’re going from kilos to pounds, you’ll love how the numbers go down “twice as fast”. I’ve found this super helpful and I hope you do too!

submitted by /u/myweightloss_alt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OPDhXM

No comments:

Post a Comment