Sunday, February 16, 2020

Back at it again

I made this account nearly 5 years ago, about 6 months into my best weight loss streak ever. I was down nearly 65 pounds. It's really humbling to add 100lbs to your flair, but it is what it is. This is where I'm at now. My progress on the Lose It app over the last 5 years looks like a mountain range where I've committed to weight loss for a month, 3 months, 4 months even. Not sure this time will be any different but it's what I'm hoping for. I've got 5 years of failing to learn from. A few things I'm doing different give me reason to be hopeful. I've always jumped cold turkey into cico and cardio. I know that it works for me but this time I am easing myself into the whole thing. I'm trying to make habits that I know are sustainable. Another thing new this time around is me actually posting as I go. I just want something I can look back on as I continue. Thanks for reading this stream of consciousness.

submitted by /u/Tafylgu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/326bAiL

No comments:

Post a Comment