Sunday, February 16, 2020

Guys, tell me about WOOSHing

Ok. Two years ago I went from 220 to 155. It was wanted weight loss but not healthy weight loss. End of 2018, I had put on about 5-8 lbs over the holidays which was fine for my 5’10” female frame. Tried to lose the weight in early 2019 thru CICO and barre classes, didn’t lose any weight. Mid-2019, started crossfit. Again with CICO and theN RP diet, lost no weight and just hovering around 165. But stronger! Had a health setback (work stress and diagnosed with arthritis in knees, had to cut back) and put on 15 lbs coming into January.

So now 2020 rolls around and I’m at 180 and not happy. Among other things, it’s bad for my knees. Over the past month I’ve been crossfitting hard, 4-5x/week, with CICO 1600 cals/day and >120 G protein/day. I haven’t lost a pound.

So I’m reading about wooshing. Somehow mysteriously I should flush a few pounds overnight, right?! When will this happen?! I’m so frustrated because I’ve lost weight successfully before, fairly recently, and yet I haven’t been able to lose an ounce in the past 2 years!!!!!

(My crossfit coach did an inbody scan mid-January, so we are going to see if we are moving in the right direction with muscle mass every 6 weeks, but I haven’t put on substantial muscle since starting crossfit in July—according to the scanner, the weight I’ve gained is all body fat. Anybody else done inbody, and what are your results? Should I do dexa instead? And... should I see a doctor about not losing weight with this deficit? I weigh all my food)

submitted by /u/pivazena
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39JsiqV

No comments:

Post a Comment