Thursday, February 13, 2020

Climbing out of rock bottom

The past three months have been the worst period of my life to date. Lots of factors went into it which we don't need to get into here, but the end result is I have gained 25 pounds, am extremely depressed, and feel like my entire life has fallen apart. Safe to say this is my rock bottom. And I really want to climb out before I find rock bottom's basement. Several times during the past three months I tried to pick myself up again, but I kept falling back down. And today, I am trying again. Yeah, I might fail agaIn, but then again I might not.

My greatest fear is that I won't be able to recover from this. That I won't be able to lose this weight. But I found this subreddit and reading all of your posts and journeys has given me a huge boost of motivation. I have a weight loss plan (mainly CICO with a touch of IF), calorie trackers, a spreadsheet with lots of graphs for me to track my progress, supportive friends, and I am seeking therapy as well.

One thing I don't have however is a weight loss buddy. I could definitely use some accountability and someone to vent to / cheer on. Would anyone like to join me on a 25 pound weight loss adventure? Even if you just want to join for 5 pounds, or continue on past me (I'll keep cheering you on!!) that would be amazing. Either messaging through here, facebook, instagram, or whichever works best for you! Let's get our lives back together!

Thanks for reading :)

submitted by /u/StormsAreMadeToEnd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SIYXGc

No comments:

Post a Comment