Saturday, February 15, 2020

Does anyone else here have a “revenge body” fantasy? Especially directed at someone in particular?

Apologies for the weird question but I just had a stressful interaction with someone in my life who often likes to power trip over me. I’m feeling a bit down on myself hence the post.

Anyway, whenever these specific situations arise I tend to sooth myself by diverting my negative feelings into fantasies about my weight loss progress. I’ve been losing slowly for the last year (35lbs down whoot!). It gives me comfort to imagine what it will be like when I’m more confident and these types of interactions won’t affect me nearly as much. I also just kind of fantasize about the look on this person’s face when they see me in my “revenge” body.

I’m not trying to be vain, and I also know that life isn’t like the movies where you can just model stomp over your adversaries, that’s crazy haha. But I’m wondering, for the sake of solidarity right now, does anyone here have someone they sometimes think about subtly socking it to when they reach goal? I feel kind of shallow but it’s really comforting to me.

For context, I’m female, person in question is too, we’re friends but I’m always compared to her “looks-wise” and she’s pretty cool with the status quo. She tends to “comment” on my weight loss progress (won’t specify how but it’s not pleasant). She’s great, just falls short in this specific category sometimes. I’ve had these fantasies about a few other people in particular who have treated me a certain sort of way.

submitted by /u/tangerinehair
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2u57fzS

No comments:

Post a Comment