Saturday, February 15, 2020

New Beginnings Part 2

Lately, I have just been feeling so sick and tired of where I am at regarding my body. Over the past 4 months, I have been actively trying to lose weight then giving up/ burning out. As F(20yr) 5'5' SW:188ibs, my weight has fluctuated throughout the years however this has been the highest weight that I have ever been. I'm constantly surrounded by people that have successfully lost weight or people that have never dealt with this issue. Which can sometimes contribute to low-esteem and downward thinking, which I know is wrong! An honestly I am hoping this post will be one of many during my weight loss journey. I am praying to god that it will actually stick this time. I am wishing that others can relate to the struggles of being in an environment that is not conducive to weight loss. This is my 3rd year in college and I want this year to be the year that I overcome my weight struggles and actually become happy with my weight and myself. If anyone has any tips for me to become more self-motivated that would be great!

P.s, Sorry for the word vomit post I just needed to get this off my chest ☺

submitted by /u/Intelligent_Section
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SQEsHF

No comments:

Post a Comment