Sunday, February 9, 2020

[F25] 2 years, 1 baby boy, and a divorce later- down ~160lbs

Weight Loss Timeline

Never posted here before so I'm really not sure what all to say. I'm 25, newly single, and also a single mama to a one year old boy! My relationship with his Dad was traumatic and left me with a lot of things to unpack and deal with, but in leaving him I found myself! And in having my son, I found reason to care about myself in the first place. 💖

For anyone wondering how I did it; I was very sick while pregnant with my son and after I had him I just didn't have the time to eat as much as I had before. I slowly stopped eating at night, starting with not eating past 11pm. Then 10, 9, etc. Now I don't eat between 7pm & 7am. My portion sizes for meals is smaller now, which was also an adjustment. I don't go to the gym or work out necessarily, I had complications during labor and my body doesn't handle it too well still. I do go on jogs pretty frequently, and I do yoga and random/simple exercises daily. ie; push-ups, squats, lunges, crunches, etc.

The most important part of all of this being able to happen for me personally though, was finally deciding to take care of my mental health. It's amazing what happens when you start giving a shit about yourself! 💖💪🏼❤️

March 2018 - 297lbs (highest) January 2019 - 215lbs on induction day. February 2020 - 130lbs (lowest since 2014)

submitted by /u/hazeldaez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SuBWXu

No comments:

Post a Comment