Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Feeling depresed after gaining 10 lbs that I struggled so long to lose

I was doing quite well for a while, then came Christmas and I gained 5lbs but figured I'd lose it in the New Year. This didn't happen. Then we went on vacation for a few days last week - I felt tired all the time and ate lots of chocolate and pizza. Now we are back and I have gained another 5lbs. This might not seem a big deal, but I am still a long way from my weight loss goal, and I can't afford to be moving in the wrong direction. I feel so depressed about it, and of course that makes me want to eat more.

I apparently have quite severe insulin resistance, which maybe explains why I can put on weight so easily but struggle to lose it. Any tips anyone?

submitted by /u/dolphinbutterfly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Hk9Ed4

No comments:

Post a Comment