Wednesday, February 12, 2020

How do I know where to start?

Up until I was about 25 I had always been extremely skinny (125 was my average weight) - now I’m 30(F) and weigh about 160 (5’6’’) and I’m looking to make a change after going through adjusting to an office/relatively sedentary lifestyle and dealing with depression.

How do I start? I get the CICO concept but I realized how out of shape I am when I was getting super out of breath just going a steady pace on an elliptical for 10 minutes. I live in a city so I walk a lot but I now get out of breath/feel my heart pounding when I walk up three flights of stairs. Regardless of weight loss I’d also like to just physically be in better shape and think cardio could help with my mental health.

I have some apps I could hypothetically use and my office gym is free. If anyone has a guide on how to start when you’re pretty out of shape that would be helpful!

submitted by /u/scrivenerserror
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31UK08c

No comments:

Post a Comment