Wednesday, February 12, 2020

How do you reward yourself? And is there an app for that?

While I know that, yes, being healthy is its own reward, I feel like I'm gonna need some treats. Used to be that I rewarded myself with food, but obviously that needs to change. I'd love to hear how you all treat yourselves now.

What I'd love even more is a way to track that, using an app. I'd like to plan rewards for weight loss milestones, and/or fitness achievements/progress/consistency/whatever, and I've found printable paper versions, where you can mark off your progress and maybe write in what your reward will be, but I'd much rather have something on my phone. My Google-fu is failing me. The closest I can find is a gold star reward app for kids and I suppose that would work but... meh.

Thoughts? Ideas? Treats?

submitted by /u/2BNamedLater
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31LT1A8

No comments:

Post a Comment