Thursday, February 6, 2020

Finally losing weight with CICO but energy is sacrificed. What should I do?

30 yo F 5'4, SW: 130 CW: 128 GW: 115

Long story short I was on wellbutrin about 5 years ago and that brought my weight down to 107-115 I was fluctuating and didn't realize it was the wellbutrin causing the appetite suppression. I was pretty restrictive at the time too. I was eating mainly a lot of nuts, veggies and fruit unintentional vegan due to stomach in tolerances... I started eating more and more nuts and that turned into trail mix and within two months I gained 15 lbs at the time I also stopped my wellbutrin (Oct2018) Since then I have been trying to lose the 15 lbs at least maybe get down to 120! I tried coaches, keto, vegan, paleo, IF, OMAD. I have restrictive behavior which causes binges. Also I have tried a lot of medication recently I've gotten back on my wellbutrin, phentermine, phendemetrizine and rhodiola. I worked at a weight loss clinic for a while and had some of the appetite suppressants left. My weight has maintained at 130lbs since Oct 2018. I know my weight has maintained because of the nuts and I am addicted to them no matter what I do I overeat and binge until I finish the container.

Cut to now I am finally seeing movement on the scale! I wanted to try an experiment to see if I eat all bars all day with some yogurt and nuts which is what I like. I dont like a lot of food. So currently I'm eating Lara bars about 3 a day with Choboni yogurt and some nuts in the morning. The rest of the day I'm at work or at yoga so I dont mind not having the nuts. So weight loss is about .5lb a week so i'm down to 127.5 currently with eating bars all day pretty much my calories to lose weight according to MFP after tracking its about 1300 calories. Where my maintenance with hot yoga is 1800 I have a good amount of muscle.

I'm noticing my energy EXTREMELY low, its taking a lot of stimulants and caffeine to keep me up and this could also have to do with my new office (boring corporate world) job. If I replace my bars with bags of steamed veggies and fruit here and there will that help with energy? I just love how im losing weight but I just dont feel good this way. The whole point of the bar experiment was to see if I could do without eating the nuts and lose weight and it worked so I'm just looking for whole foods that are low calories that I can eat throughout the day.

submitted by /u/beary2017
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bhL9Lm

No comments:

Post a Comment