Saturday, February 15, 2020

Frustrated with a week of weight loss stalling

Short story, started at 280 pounds last year, got to 240 before summer, maintained that, then starting in November I started again. I’ve gotten down to about 216 pretty consistently by tracking calories and weight lifting. Well for about a week my weight has stayed the same despite eating about the same amount of calories and working out everyday. I understand plateaus or stalls can happen, but just getting frustrated.

Is there anything I should do or just keep doing what I’m doing now? I don’t want to go too low with my calorie intake and risk losing muscle while losing weight. Thanks for any tips or advice.

submitted by /u/Iluvtheboom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37wGamE

No comments:

Post a Comment