Saturday, February 15, 2020

I'll keep track of the days I've achieved a calorie deficit daily and input my weight every month in this year long process

Hi! I've been a member of this subreddit since last year when I was still at 240lbs and I appreciate all the advise and tips I had read all throughout my process. I now weigh 168lbs, and I wish to contribute something in this community for all the positivity and kindness.

Last January, I thought I could do a simple data to learn more about weight loss by tracking the days where I'd achieve a calorie deficit and put my weight every end of the month.

See the image for illustration: http://imgur.com/gallery/EYytJzF

Here are some things I'd like to put/implement in my little study

  1. Use red pen on the days wherein I'd consume less than 20g of net carbs.

  2. Green pen on days I'd go on a whole day water fast.

  3. Every month, I'd post my updated weight and describe how I've gone through the month. (ie. Pollotarian Diet, no pork and rice; brief reflection on how I felt and its sutainability as for me)

This isn't a self promotion post. I hope you could add more to the things I want to do for this subreddit in any little way. By the end of the year, I would talk about my whole year experience and put a intelligible conclusion of the results. I'd be very glad and delighted if you could add something up. It's a pleasure to help the community that once helped me strive.

Also, to all members of the academe who's looking for participants in a study/research regarding nutrition, weight loss, I'd be more glad to help since I love trying out things especially about this kind of matter.

submitted by /u/pocoboi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2StMjf4

No comments:

Post a Comment