Saturday, February 8, 2020

Hoping to hit the 20lb weight loss this weekend

35F 5’0 SW: 174 CW:155. I started this journey December 1st and am down 19 pounds. I’ve been consistently losing until last week. I’m going on vacation in 3 weeks and had a goal in mind and not losing last week is really frustrating. I didn’t change anything with my workouts and still was sticking to 1,000-1,500 calories a day. Saturday and Sunday I see a trainer and do an hr of strength training. weekdays I do 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of strength training/weights.

Until I go on my vacation I’m going to try IF. Any tips on that would be appreciated. Also the past 4 days I’ve added on another 30 minutes on the elliptical after work. I workout for an hour every morning before work and then sit all day. Also sticking closer to 1,200 calories.

I’m very proud of the work I’ve done. Losing weight has also been a big motivator in keeping me from drinking. I’ll be 3 months sober next week after drinking way too much wine everyday and gaining like 30 pounds. I’m seeing a special someone and want to feel and look my best. I know how I look wont matter to him, but I really want to feel confident when I see him. I have 3 weeks!!! As for the cardio should I be focusing on strength? Speed? Heart rate? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Slutasaurus_rex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39kEFcu

No comments:

Post a Comment