Sunday, February 9, 2020

I don’t know what to do. I think my obsession with weight loss is hurting my mental state

I’ve always been obsessed with my body. Any sort of weight gain will make me feel down for days or even weeks. I’ve been eating pretty unhealthy lately. My family pressures me to eat a lot even though I feel miserable eating pizza and junk food. I’ll admit it’s my fault for eating it but I wish my moms bf would stop shoving food in my face. Today I overate by a lot and I weighed myself tonight and realized I had gained back maybe 6 pounds. I’m gaining back weight after I finally hit my lowest weight. I feel like a failure and I tried to make myself vomit. I want to be happy with my youth and bring able to eat whatever but I can’t help but hate what I look like. I don’t know what to do. I don’t think I’m developing and eating disorder but I don’t want to be so unhappy with my life. All I do is go to the gym but I still have an unhealthy relationship with food that I don’t know how to fix.

submitted by /u/iL0miL0_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uvT1rY

No comments:

Post a Comment