Sunday, February 2, 2020

M/21/6’7/SW350/CW260/GW200 Going to the gym consistently but still not losing weight?

This may be a dumb question, but this is new to me so bear with me!

I’ve previously lost about 90 or so lbs through the use of a CICO diet paired with intermittent fasting. And it was great! However, I somehow managed to lose most of that weight without having to go to the gym like, at all. And even if I did go, the most I would do is run 5k then leave (because of toxic college gym environment)

Fast forward to now, I’ve been hovering around the same weight for the past 3-4 months and have been on my usual diet (IF and CICO) However now, despite my usual diet plan and it’s previous success, I’m not seeing nearly as much results as before.In order to rectify this, I have been going to the gym consistently for the past 2-3 weeks. And now I have actually GAINED weight and continue to hover over the 263-4 lb range despite still being in a caloric deficit, staying on top of the IF, AND regular exercise

I don’t eat unhealthy, and the most unhealthy thing I’ll eat is chick-fil-a when I get the occasional chicken sandwich.

Am I doing something wrong here? I thought with the tri-Force of weight loss (dieting, exercise, and willpower) I’d have made at least a dent in my goals. Now I’m just confused...pls help.

submitted by /u/iqueo1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aXuvAi

No comments:

Post a Comment