Sunday, February 2, 2020

I need help... cannot lose weight for 2 years.

Hi,

I don't know if I should post here or r/intermittentfasting, but seems like people here have more general knowledge on weight loss.

I am a practitioner of IF, for 3 years exactly. The first year has been great: I lost from 80kg to 65kg in 3 months (using Insanity as my workout), and maintain that weight throughout the year. However, recent 2 years something has changed: I keep gaining weight, and now going back to my starting point (79kg) now.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong: I have read a lot of articles about weight loss, IF, and such, and I'm really lost. Here is currently what I feel:

  • Exhausted during the day
  • Cannot concentrate
  • Keep gaining weight

My personal routine of diet and exercise:

  • Doing Ring Fit 5 times per week for 20 mins, drinking BCAA during the workout
  • Only eat in 8 hours fasting period
  • Doing rock climbing 2 times per week

Apology for the unorganized post, but I'm really helpless. Have been desperate to understand about my body, and thinking of seeking doctor advice.

Note: one of my friend saying maybe I'm too low on calories. I use LoseIt! app to log my calories intake for 1 week, and surprisingly I only have 1200 calories per day, while the recommended calories for weight loss is 2100. Am I eating too little?

submitted by /u/anonymous_as_always
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vB3qTh

No comments:

Post a Comment