Sunday, February 2, 2020

Keeping yourself motivated.

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered!

So, I’m 31 F, CW: 276. I JUST started on my weight loss journey 2 weeks ago. I started out with an orange theory class and have been doing CICO ever since in addition to exercise.

I’m curious as to how you all keep yourself motivated! It’s such a slow process. I’ve only lost 2lbs and I’m that person that expects it all to happen overnight. Obviously I know it won’t but I’m curious as to how other people hang on and meet their goals. Even staying motivated for a month is proving difficult for me. I realize this is some character flaw in me so I’m trying to change that. And get tips and advice on how other people keep themselves going. TIA!!

submitted by /u/flutegrl88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2u4d40y

No comments:

Post a Comment