Saturday, February 1, 2020

Motivational tips?

Hello people of r/loseit! I never thought I'd be on a weight loss sub before but here I am.

I was in ROTC for a year (I'm in college), and this semester is 2 semesters since I left. So a year will have passed when summer rolls around. ROTC meant exercising at least 3 days a week and that kept me in decent shape. Now that I've been out of ROTC I tried to stay active but it was really hard with class schedules and staying motivated.

At my physical last spring I was 135 lbs and had been since the spring before, good for my height. Over this past year I was concerned I was gaining weight with all the college eating habits and lack of exercise. Turns out I did. At my physical on Thursday I was 147. Yikes. It's not necessarily bad, but I don't really want to be almost 150 pounds :'(

I want to lose weight and try to get back to 135, maybe 130, because I don't feel particularly attractive (ironic since I find a little fluff attractive on someone else) and I want to fit into my clothes better so I don't have to spend money, lol. It's just the motivation is a big problem. I could easily just do sit ups and stuff at home but I just can't bring myself to. Help a girl out?

submitted by /u/fuckmekylo_saidhux
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Sd7W2d

No comments:

Post a Comment