Saturday, February 22, 2020

My 2020 Weight Loss Journey

The journey unofficially started to form in June 2019. I weighed in at 213 lbs. I couldn’t believe I had let myself get that heavy. At 5’3, I didn’t even see how that number was real. Luckily, my doctor had just put me on a medication (not weight related) that helped me drop 10 pounds in 6 months. No diet or exercise, just lost 10 pounds. Finally after seeing photos from Christmas, I knew major changes had to happen. Me being over 200 was the root of my depression.

So on 01/12/2020, I joined Planet Fitness and the official journey began. I try to work out 3-4 days a week for about 90 mins/2 hours (depending on how busy the gym is). I also finally using a whey protein this week as well. Its worked well for me in the past. I weighed myself this morning and i am down 15 pounds since I started to work out! I usually only weigh myself once every two weeks or so. I judge my weight loss by body measurements. Between my bust size down to my thighs, I have lost between 3-7 inches, depending which part is measured. I am excited about the results and only want more! Only 23 more pounds before i hit my first major goal.

Now if only I could figure out how to shrink these dang love handles of mine...🤣🤣

submitted by /u/CellIUrSoul
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ulTHA1

No comments:

Post a Comment