Monday, February 3, 2020

Plateau Tips

Best tips for breaking a plateau?

Best plateau-breaking tips during a cut

I've made good progress in the past 2.5 months, but I'm seemingly stuck where I am...

Been on a cut since about mid-August, and have gone from 200 to 185 thus far (5'9"), and still around 20% body fat and I've been 185 for almost 3 weeks now. Current diet is 2000/2100 cal/day, 149 carb, 185 protein, 66 fat. I'm diligent about tracking my food intake (weigh everything, log everything). I never go above 2100 Monday-Friday, and on weekends probably eat a little more, but never about my TDEE. After some weekends I'll weigh in on Monday up a couple pounds, but that's obviously water weight from increased sodium that disappears within a couple of days. I usually eat healthy but mostly do IIFYM.

Current workout program is lifting 5 days/week PPL

tl;dr Currently plateaued with weight loss, i do IIFYM, workout often, any ideas?

submitted by /u/RangersFan243
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RUGqri

No comments:

Post a Comment