Monday, February 3, 2020

Lose skin questions

Hey everyone, I've struggled with weight loss my entire life but finally I've found a diet/workout routine thats working for me. I've been steadily dropping around 3 pounds a week. I think at my heaviest I was at at 304LB, as of this morning I was around 290LB.

My goal weight is 200LB; can anyone tell me about how they dealt with their lose skin? From what I've researched its unavoidable but mainly my questions are:

  1. Can you "fill it in" with muscle tissue (most of my weight is around my stomach)
  2. How much does the surgery usually cost (I'm in Canada)

I just feel like it would really suck to accomplish a weight loss goal then still look kinda gross

Thanks!

submitted by /u/halfbloodprince94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SaUpYO

No comments:

Post a Comment