Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Serial Fluctuator

Hey y'all! I'm brand new here, but not to weight loss. I'm 30 years old and have struggled with my weight my entire life. I've gone back and forth trying to lose weight literally forever, I've managed to go from my heaviest of 325lb to 255 but am currently back up to 276. I have PCOS which makes it extremely difficult for me to lose weight, but that's not my biggest struggle. I struggle with sticking to a healthy diet. I will eat super clean and healthy for a month or two then just nosedive back into junk food and completely destroy any progress I've made. This usually lasts several months (or a year) before I try to eat healthy again. Has anyone else struggled with something similar? What was your "click" moment or what made you finally decide to stay on track? The older I get the more concerned I become about my general health and becoming healthy. Any tips, tricks, suggestions are great 😊

submitted by /u/c0urtknee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tOixZb

No comments:

Post a Comment