Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Why do I have so much trouble going lower?

I’ve noticed a frustrating phenomenon with my weight loss and I wanted to see if others have experienced this/have some insight.

I’m a woman, early 20s, 5’2 and sitting right now at 145 lbs. I want to get down to 115 lbs. However, I’ve noticed that my body and mind seem to put up a fight when I try to go below 128 lbs.

I got to 126 lbs a few years ago with great effort. I found that I can lose easily up until this weight but then it becomes a slog and I get awful binge urges. When I do manage to dip below 128, I lose my period and sex drive, have no energy, and generally feel like shit.

I’ve always been very active my entire life (running, cycling, and lifting) and I have a lot of muscle as do all of my family members. But there’s no way I have so much muscle that 126 lbs is too low for me.

What gives? Why does my body hate being at a 23 BMI? I just want to be healthy.

submitted by /u/ImpossibleOpening7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HdHlN9

No comments:

Post a Comment