Saturday, February 15, 2020

Small wins.

I have been up and down the roll coaster of weight loss for a long time. I haven’t been under 200lbs but once when I was teenage and never in my adult life. I don’t wear form fitting clothes because frankly I feel awful in them. I have been wearing clothes that hid as much of me a I can.

I have been feeling better and more toned up. I work out three times a week usually, watch what I eat (mostly) and have a personal trainer that attempts to kill me once a week.

I work a demanding job that requires that I am active and in my feet for 12 hours at time so needless to say it’s hard some days. I don’t want to go to the gym and I don’t want to watch what I eat. I want to fall back into the habits that I have spent years forming.

Today for the first time sense I started this journey again I decided to dress up a little, switch I do not do often. I even was feeling brave and grabbed a piece of clothing I haven’t attempted to wear in years.

It fit!!!!! Not only did it fit, it looked good on me. For the first time in a long time I haven’t seen a blob in the mirror looking back at me but I person working hard to become a healthier version of themselves.

submitted by /u/bassoonmonkey18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31YPdMb

No comments:

Post a Comment