Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Starting weight loss and um I am literally SO hungry at night!? Advice!?

Hello all!

First of all would like to say I LOVE this community and am so happy to have found it (I just joined Reddit) — thank you all for contributing. :)

I am trying to slowly lose like ~5-10 pounds and maintain balanced eating habits (have struggled with on-and-off binging for 10+ years). However, I keep getting SO hungry at night and it is difficult to fall asleep. I am not even remotely starving myself, but any caloric deficit makes me soo hungry. For example, even after 1902 calories today (110g protein, 137g carbs, 108g fat) I am currently laying in bed with my tummy rumbling and wanting a full additional meal.

For reference, I am 5’8 and 155 pounds and I usually eat 1600-2100 calories a day with 2-4 hour-long cardio/lifting workout classes a week. I am muscular (former athlete) but not enough to necessitate so much extra food intake.

Anyways...has anyone struggled with this? Does the hunger go away?? What are some tips and tricks for dealing with it? Really appreciate any advice, especially on losing the first 5 pounds. Thank you!!

submitted by /u/ribbit_reddit_girl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SB07U0

No comments:

Post a Comment