Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Is it just me, or can seeing weight loss progress be hard?

Like, I can’t see my progress some days.

I went from 208 to 193.

I don’t see my progress. Sometimes I do in certain photos, but today I was looking in the mirror and I got really sad because it felt like I was looking at my body when it was 208. I know it’s only a 15 pound difference but still.

I got compliments on how my face looks more defined and my cheekbones look larger.

I fit into leggings yesterday that I couldn’t fit into 3 weeks ago(couldn’t get them past my thighs, and now they fit perfectly.)

My jeans that felt too tight on my belly fit perfectly now.

I got told my body is looking more curvy now instead of chubby.

So yah, some days I see it. I see it and I’m proud. But lots of days I don’t and it sucks. It feels like I gained weight back even if I know I didn’t and it feels horrible when it looks like I’m looking back at my body when it was 208. It causes a lot of anxiety that I’m falling off my diet or gaining weight back and it really, really sucks. But I keep pushing.

Anyone else struggle with this? Tips on how to deal with this?

submitted by /u/Morgana08742
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SioeYM

No comments:

Post a Comment