Tuesday, February 11, 2020

What are some good online mobile apps that offer digital gym trainer and nutritionist according to your current weight, height, age? I have heard about Freeletics, BodBot, Centr, Fitvate, etc is there any others you recommend? I'm a 6'2" 26M, SW was 324lbs(Nov 1st 2019), CW is 298lbs(Feb 11).

I have lost some weight in 3 months through a mix of IF, OMAD, doing only 2hrs Cardio 3 or 4 days per week at the gym. However I keep my calorie intake a lot (about 2800cal) that is why maybe I'm losing weight a bit slowly.

At the gym this type of cardio is what I've been doing:

Treadmill: Incline 12-15, Speed 3.5-4.5 for 66 minutes Elliptical: for 30 minutes Exercise bike: for 15 minutes Stair climb: about 200 stairs Hand Plank: 5 minutes (using a stopwatch)

And nothing else.

There's so many machines at my gym by Matrix company like abdominal crunches, biceps, triceps, glutes, abs I DONT USE ANY OF THEM BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE THEM.

I cannot afford a gym trainer because $250/month is a lot for me, so I was thinking of getting an online mobile trainer that will be more affordable for me.

Do you recommend the apps like Freeletics or BodBot?? Or are there any better apps where I could know which food to eat from an online nutritionist, and how to lose fat and also gain muscle along the way by doing the proper exercises everyday instead of doing just 2hrs of cardio that burns me out. Any recommendations for good applications? Please help me out, it'll also help others out too.

Thank you very much for recommending.

My weight loss success is just because of all the motivation and support I've received from the wonderful REDDIT COMMUNITY!

submitted by /u/cottoncandyloverr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HiI0wZ

No comments:

Post a Comment