Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Fun Little Lunchtime Observation!

I got lunch (“lunch,” haha it was like 2 pm) with my friend a little over an hour before our class together and I ate 450 cal total (it was yogurt, grapes, and a surprisingly low calorie ice cream bar?) and I felt surprised in a good way to realize that I was really resetting how I relate to food, and that I’m eating better and smaller amounts that my stomach/body can handle.

Um, my stats are F/19/5’4-5’5 (somewhere in there)/SW 200/CW 182 (as of two/three days ago?), and MFP says my weight loss amount is 1320, so I stick by it. I started this on Jan 3, for that time perspective. I’m in college, so I do a lot of walking, and I’m very happy so far. This sub has been a good inspiration and help for me!

(I usually type in lowercase like a regular ol’ zoomer but it didn’t feel right for a big post like this)

submitted by /u/Krungus1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uCJxev

No comments:

Post a Comment