Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Woah-woah, we're halfway there! 78 to 74 in 2020

Hello brothers and sisters,

I realise my weight loss is nothing compared to what some of you lot manage to accomplish, but I'm happy about it anyway.

After a couple of years of being borderline overweight (BMI between 24 and 26), I managed to get back into a healthy BMI range. My goal for this year was getting back to 70 kilos, and I'm already half way there!

And it wasn't even that hard. 1400 calories a day, mostly plant based, no food between 18:00 and 12:00, and going to a forest gym twice a week. Now that I'm at the half way point, I'll increase to 1600 and take it slow. Once spring is in full swing, I'll bike to work again.

Sorry for the rambling, I'm just in a good mood today.

Later skaters, keep on shedding!

submitted by /u/MultipleStreetsAhead
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uCGlPW

No comments:

Post a Comment