Sunday, February 16, 2020

Stopped lying to myself last week.

F. CW 168. GW 148. 5'6". I had a knee injury 2 years ago that greatly effected my mobility. I gained 20 or so pounds. I also started drinking far more beers, far more often. I'm not sure why, but it quickly became a habit to drink a 12 pack on the weekends plus at least a beer every day. I tried losing weight by cutting my food intake but anything I lost came right back. I was even entering my beers in MFP as I thought that meant I was in control. It didn't. I have made the decision to cut beer out. On Thursday I told my bf not to buy me any for the weekend. And...It went great! I missed it but I feel good today. I am considering this a NSV! Thank you all for your inspiration. I would love to hear your stories about cutting beer for weight loss.

submitted by /u/JustSayJulie79
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37zUcE6

No comments:

Post a Comment