Friday, February 14, 2020

Training Plateau

So this post is a bit of a vent, I guess I'm just a bit frustrated. I am a 5'10 female, 21. I've lost weight in the past, and naturally gained a bit back (it happens, nbd). BUT I AM SO FRUSTRATED. Previously, I lost weight eating 1400~ a day, and running for about half an hour. This time, I decided to train for a marathon while also trying to lose weight. I've been eating 1500-1900/day, and have been doing 1-2h of cardio daily. Unfortunately, the last month and a bit I've been stuck at 173-175. My clothes fit the same, so I don't think I'm building muscle. I know all the traps to look out for thanks to this sub I.e. accurate calorie counting, understanding that weight isn't linear, knowing things take time. However, have not had a big flush of weight loss yet, despite the deficit. I'm fairly sure I'm not counting inaccurately, as I spread out my meals and am slightly hungry before bed each night. Maybe the flush will happen, but COME ON!!! Tips are appreciated, but mostly just wanted to vent. Thanks for reading.

TL/DR Plateauing for a month, needed to vent

submitted by /u/ExistingPrune6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39C3hxS

No comments:

Post a Comment