Friday, February 14, 2020

Today I had what will hopefully be a game changing realization

Does this sound familiar to anyone else?

So it's about 2:30 in the afternoon here been making great eating choices all day. Feeling good. I go to look at my MFP.. 273 CALORIES LEFT?? How TF did I get here when I have been making good choices all day. I went back and looked at what I had eaten (besides breakfast and lunch). I had healthy snack choices: edamame, a banana, a pickle, small portion of almonds and ham, and the 1 chocolate I had planned on today for Valentines day from my SO. I add up just those snacks and it's 447 CALORIES. (the chocolate was less then 80 people!) I ate almost 500 calories of "healthy food". So.. Til: You can overeat healthy food....While switching out the bag of chips for almonds may have lost me the first 10 pounds. My body is adjusting and changing to my new lifestyle and its time to level up on the snacking. Even healthy snacking, if not truly hungry, can be a real hindrance to weight loss. I'm sure this has been said before but hopefully someone who needs to see this can be helped out as well.

submitted by /u/Belidrae
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37pBY8h

No comments:

Post a Comment