Saturday, February 22, 2020

What excites you about loosing weight?

It always intrigues me to know peoples main goals for weight loss. The obvious for most people is to be healthy and happy, but what about the other stuff. What really excites you when you think about being able to do it. For me, it’s having people be in awe of my new body and instead of going shopping and seeing clothes and thinking ‘ugh I love that but I would only buy it if I was skinny’ I can just pick it up and buy it because I know I’ll look good. My current fashion taste is boring but I have a complete different fashion taste in my head, I’m just not confident enough to wear the clothes I want to wear out. When I loose weight I will truly be me and I can wear what I want and do what I want without constantly worrying about my weight. I don’t know if this is just a me thing, but I’m at the point where I don’t even do things I enjoy like reading or art because I think, ‘you won’t look good while you’re doing it, you should wait until you’re skinny then you can do it.’ I know that sounds really weird but idk it’s just my mind. I’m just excited to live my life freely and not be nagged by the tiny little voice in my mind anymore. So, what excites YOU most about loosing weight?

submitted by /u/beccaponsford
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HPaGOu

No comments:

Post a Comment