Saturday, February 22, 2020

If I eat unhealthy foods but still eat less calories will I lose weight?

I know that weight loss is directly correlated with your calorie intake and calories burned. But does this mean that you can pretty much eat any food no matter how unhealthy it is, as long as you make sure you burn more calories than you eat? Theoretically, would someone be able to eat McDonald’s for all 3 meals a day for example, with the 3 meals adding up to 2000 calories each day, but as long as they burn 2500 calories a day, will they still lose weight? I know this isn’t a healthy option at all because you wouldn’t be getting any vitamins or nutrients that your body needs from healthy foods but I just want to know, strictly based on logic, would this technically still allow someone to lose weight ?

submitted by /u/NimaMonty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32fVDqq

No comments:

Post a Comment