Thursday, February 13, 2020

Why is my weight loss so slow?

So, I've lost the same 40 pounds many times over the last 20 years and gained it back. A few years ago, I was up in my weight. I decided I needed to loose weight. So, I joined a crossfit box, started running a mile a day, and went on paleo. I did that for over a year. I got down to 180. It's funny how after you go off a diet, you dont notice the weight gain. But last November, we went to an amusement park and there were multiple rides that I couldn't go on because I was too fat. Looking back at my weight log, I weighed 258 in November! So, I went back on paleo. As of today, I'm 227. But it seems like the last few weeks, I'm plateauing. The difference now to the last time I was on the diet, I was also doing crossfit 3 days a week, as well as I would wake up at 4:30 every morning to run a mile. Any ideas what I can do to speed up the weight loss?

submitted by /u/davidortenn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bBB3Vw

No comments:

Post a Comment