Thursday, February 13, 2020

Losing it for the wedding

My wedding is in October. I was able to lose 110 lbs from my starting weight but gained 35 back. I'm not exactly sure what happened, although my life did change quite a bit from my lowest weight - move further from my job (1 hour commute), got a second cat with some training difficulties, copper IUD insertion, new job, engagement, another new job (commute down to 30 mins)...just a lot to happen in 1.5 years. Depression did creep back up, and I've found it's quite difficult to eat appropriate portions of healthy food when my fiancé and I both don't really like to cook (we're pretty lazy) and when he can eat a ton, and I have to eat tiny amounts of food. I also don't like the feeling of being hungry but then don't feel full until I'm almost physically sick.

With our wedding coming up later this year, I want to get back down to at least 150. I think I'll be able to fit into my dress really well after alteration and look good and feel confident in it. I'm really struggling with getting going again, though. I don't remember the last time I tracked calories with any seriousness, so I know I'll need to pick that up again, and add in more exercise to keep CICO going. I'm also thinking of adding IF, because the food I do want in the mornings is not particularly healthy and is generally high calorie. I'd love to hear from others who may have had weight loss successes in prep for a wedding and I suppose just some good vibes to help get me going on this journey again. The whole thing feels very daunting, but I've done it before, so I know I can do it again.

submitted by /u/libthroaway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31SN8Bj

No comments:

Post a Comment