Wednesday, April 8, 2020

A picture of my face from April 2019 vs 2020

I haven't posted in this sub in a while and I wanted to take an opportunity to thank you all while also celebrating my progress. So this morning I weighed in at 182.8lbs, my goal weight is 175lbs so I'm currently 7.8lbs away! I started at 295lbs in January 2019 so it feels incredible to be so close now.

I'm so incredibly grateful for the /r/loseit community along with a whole bunch of people who support me daily over on MyFitnessPal. These resources were absolutely crucial to the beginning of my weight loss and I never would have made it this far without all of your unwavering support, guidance and advice.

So In April 2019 when I was about ~30lbs down I finally started to feel confident enough in my appearance to begin taking pictures of myself and I thought it would be fun to compare a pictue of my face from last year to a pictue of my face from this year.

TL;DR: Face photo and bonus photo

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JNAWtq

No comments:

Post a Comment