Tuesday, April 7, 2020

An update on progress - duromine

original post

It has now been about 4.5 weeks on duromine. I went into it apprehensive of al the potential side effects, and so far have only had excessive sweating and occasional insomnia. Wife has been the same with an emphasis on the insomnia.

Currently, wife is down 16 (35 pounds) kg to 119kg which is the most weight she has ever lost on any kind of weight loss plan.

I am currently down 22 kg (48 pounds) to 188kg

I essentially eat one meal a day at dinner, with a VLCD shake around lunch if I feel I need it. I also have a small breakfast or lunch on weekends.

Dinners are much smaller, but have not entirely phased out carbs or fat, just drastically limited.

Excercise is difficult at the moment with the COVID-19 limitations, and people panic buying excercise equipment but we are making do.

Another update to follow in a month.

submitted by /u/smeagolfinds
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UTuSWO

No comments:

Post a Comment