Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Getting past a weight loss plateau?

I’ve been following a low carb diet and intermittent fasting since March 20th. Since then I’ve dropped from 75kg to 68.5kg. The past week I’ve been 68.5 and haven’t been able to lose anymore weight . I was wondering if it would work to up my calories slightly for a couple of days to boost my metabolism before going back to my regular diet and are there any foods or exercises I could use to up my weight loss. On a regular day I eat: 150g Yoghurt and rolled oats for breakfast, four eggs and kimchi for lunch, and tuna and salad for dinner. Between 10am to 6pm. I usually do half an hour of exercise a day. With quarantine and staying inside I don’t get a chance to move around a lot however.

submitted by /u/bacjusio
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aSRSuw

No comments:

Post a Comment