Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Quarantine AKA Biggest Loser at home

So originally I saw this quarantine as a difficult time to lose weight. I'm home all day and I live alone so I don't have anyone to call me out, and I also don't have anyone to look 'good' for or show my weight loss too. No work clothes to fit into or external motivation.

Then I remembered the show Biggest Loser and thought about how cool is would be to go to a house in the middle of nowhere and focus solely on losing weight, only to return to 'normal life' at a much lower weight. So I decided my quarantine is going to be a home version of Biggest Loser. The next time I go to work or leave my house for reasons other than grocery shopping, I'm going to show off my weight loss like a hidden transformation.

So if any of you are struggling, highly recommend this way of thinking. I just think it would feel so amazing to leave quarantine for the first time in weeks/months showing off a brand new body.

submitted by /u/unhappy_dedication
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39QTmnJ

No comments:

Post a Comment