Saturday, April 4, 2020

Day 1 for me :)

Hello everyone! Today I start my weight loss journey!

Here are some stats F/36/5'/HW177/CW160/GW135

I'm not sure about my goal weight yet, I think when I get down to 135 I will reassess.

This is what I will be doing; loseit app to track my calories which will be about 1300 a day, eating mostly healthy, walking, weight resistance at home, and some jogging.

I chose exercises that I enjoy and know I will stick with.

On my loseit app I have my goal set to 115 because that's what they suggest, and I would like to see that as well, as long as it doesnt create any negative mental issues trying to reach and sustain that weight. The app gave me a goal date of Jan 2022, at half a pound per week.

I believe success is mostly mindset, so I need to believe I can do this and that I will do this even though I've failed so many times, even last week. And also, I don't have that emotional excitement at the start like I usually do.... I'm usually super pumped, but I still feel upset about the gain and defeated.

But I read somewhere once that it doesn't matter how you feel, just do the right thing, eventually your mind and emotions will catch up. So that's what I'm doing :).

Today will be a great day!

submitted by /u/Mel_Chlor_1984
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wRuJdf

No comments:

Post a Comment