Thursday, April 9, 2020

Do you ever just fantasize about being your goal weight?

I've been overweight since I was a small kid. "My mom put me on my first 'diet' at 8 years old" kind of young. As such, I've never seen my body as a thin person. Right now I'm F, 28, 5'6" 272 lbs (at last weigh in before this Corona nonsense closed my gym 2 weeks ago), very overweight. I've been on my weight loss journey for 2 months and I can already wear a size down in clothing.

But I can hardly wait to reach my goal weight of 150 and see what my body looks like at a healthier weight. I think about it all the freaking time. Being a weight where my mom won't wrinkle her nose up at me and make snide comments. A weight where I don't feel tired all the time. A weight where I can buy cute clothes and not circus tents.

I know this journey will probably take a year and a half to two years and that these lifestyle changes need to be permanent. I'm not looking forward to "finishing" or "going back to normal" because I know that is the wrong mindset, but damn I cannot wait to meet healthy me. I bet she's awesome.

submitted by /u/Kexthefuzzy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VfL17L

No comments:

Post a Comment