Saturday, April 11, 2020

Don't let the Easter Bunny bring your kids a bunch of candy that you like.

This has got to be one of the most ridiculously obvious revelations I have ever made, but I wanted to share just in case anyone else had never thought of this. Normally when doing Easter baskets, my husband and I buy candy that we enjoy too so that we can enjoy our kids' Easter baskets just as much as they do. This year, due to COVID-19, the grocery store was pretty bare when my husband tried to pick up things for our children's baskets along with our groceries, so he just grabbed some of what they had left. At first I was pretty sad that he wasn't able to grab some of my absolute favorites (Reese's eggs of course!), but as I'm sitting here setting up these Easter baskets, I'm realizing how nice it is to not be tempted by any of this stuff at all. I have no desire to grab a few pieces while I make the baskets, and I know that tomorrow I'm not going to end up snacking on candy all day.

I feel silly to make an entire post about this, but if there's one thing I've learned from this sub, it's that if I never thought of something before, chances are that someone else never did either. What so-obvious-you-didn't-see-it revelations have you had about weight loss lately?

submitted by /u/TheVillageOxymoron
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2V0pSzn

No comments:

Post a Comment