Saturday, April 11, 2020

How do you deal with being afraid of dieting?

I'm an 18 yr old girl whos always struggled with body image and weight loss. Making this post is very scary, especially since it's my first post on Reddit!

Anyways, I'm currently 265 lbs. and due to the quarantine where I live, school and work have both been canceled until further notice. I had a big mental breakdown and decided to go on Keto (a low-carb, high-fat diet for those that don't know). I've done my research but I still feel weird about it. I've been on it for about 3 days now and because no one else in my family is, I feel out of place.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks to deal with being insecure about going on a diet? Also, it would be helpful to have Keto "hacks" if anyone has them! Thank you so much!

TL;DR: I'm the only one in my family dieting and I feel insecure and scared. How do you deal with that?

submitted by /u/CloudBaby713
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VpOJMl

No comments:

Post a Comment