Saturday, April 11, 2020

Was on Keto for 2 weeks and have lost 15 lbs. Need help!

A great start but I think I’m going to change to a more lower carb, calories in calories out model. I’m scared I’ll revert back to old bad habits. Has anyone had success with CICO model to enjoy a broader range of food? Did you stick to it and continue your weight loss? Thoughts from anyone welcome! I started at 239lbs and I’m at 224lbs today. This coming Tuesday will be 3 weeks. I want to get to 190lbs in time. Really struggling with the desire to open up my selection, have a piece of fruit or a treat. Maybe I’m having a weak moment and I just need to jump on YouTube for success stories to inspire me through this tough time. I was watching Jillian Michaels last night on YouTube and she really was convincing about just doing a 2lbs per week loss and achieving that through CICO and finding the calorie deficit you need to achieve each day to make it happen. Help!

submitted by /u/WestonWinnie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b21pQ7

No comments:

Post a Comment